Friday, August 7, 2009

Soren and Jalynn

Warning: Picture overload!!! Good thing this is a photography blog hu? Don't you agree with me that these babies are the cutest little things ever?? I wish all sessions were as easy as they were. Thanks to my aunt and uncle, Chris and Carolyn, and their son and his wife for letting me enjoy their little bundles. I loved every minute!!










































Some of these have two of the same but I couldn't decide which ones I liked better! Im a spaz sometimes:) I would love to know what you think!!






















Add Image



























































































































1 comment:

  1. Cute! Where did you get those cute backdrops?? I love the black and white pattern, and the brown fuzzy stuff! I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete